1. How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
Old. So old.
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
I'm married now, so, yeah.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
Um. President's Day? Because it's a day off.
4. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Socks. I usually kick off my shoes as soon as I get to work.
5. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm. I'm not really a cryer. I guess it might have been in June, when I was on vacation and my back went out and I couldn't sleep or walk and I had to get on a train the next morning to go to a different country and I was frustrated and scared and hurting and I think I just cried some in the middle of the night.
6. What was the last thing you drank?
Spiced orange ginger beer. It was yummy. :-)
7. Favourite ice cream?
Hard to choose. It would be something weird, like Italian Cream Cake (Blue Bell makes it - SO GOOD) or vanilla with chinks of Butterfingers, or pumpkin, with hot fudge. Now I want ice cream.
8. What is your favourite number?
9. What's your favourite colour?
10. What Jelly do you put on your PB&J?
Grape as a rule, but I also like blackberry or strawberry. But I usually skip the jelly and just mix my PB with honey.
11. What location(s) is/are on your bucket travel list?
Well, England was on it, and I've managed to do that. I'd like to see more of the UK and Europe.
12. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
Two if I'm good. That's pathetic.
13. What do you drink in the morning?
I can't stand coffee so I have a Mountain Dew Kickstart Monday through Friday. On weekends I might have tea but I don't really crave caffeine.
14. Would you rather kiss someone with or without tongue?
See, you've got to start out without tongue! and then work up to that. So the answer is both.
15. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Always. Even when I'm sleeping on my own.
16. Do you know how to play poker?
Not really. In theory, kind of, I guess.
17. What's so good about Fridays?
The super annoying person in the office across from mine is off. ;-)
18. Any plans for this weekend?
19. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Sadly, at home.
20. How big is your TV?
50" I think.
21. Ever stolen a street sign?
22. Do you keep a piggy bank?
We have a big jar that all our change goes into. It's vacation money.
23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
24. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
No. Knock on wood.
25. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Ocean! I love a pool but god, the ocean.
26. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Aisle. I hate to fly and I don't want to look out the window.
27. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Nope. I've decided it's not worth the trouble.
28. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Way too many things.
29. Do you wear any jewellery 24/7?
Only my wedding ring, which is a plain gold band.
30. Do you speak any other language?
Not unless you count my attempt to work British English into my vocabulary. I took German in college and I still know a few words.
31. Can you roll your tongue?
32. Last person you lay in bed with?
33. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Only if you count an overweight cat.
34. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
I have a pair of shoes I wore in high school.
35. What is the colour of your bedroom wall?
36. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
37. Do you currently hate someone?
38. Do you currently have a crush on someone?
39. What are you listening to?
The husband is listening to Dear Prudence by the Beatles, so that's what I'm listening to.